Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blah...

School is out and I'm just full of the blahs!
When I was in school, working two jobs and just generally running around from place to place I seemed to be able to get a million things done. Now that I only work from 7 am - 1 pm, Monday - Friday (at home, in my pajamas) I just can't seem to find the motivation to do anything.
I used to cook every night. If I had class, I would pre-cook the food so that it would be easy to get together when I got home. For the past two weeks we must have eaten out 19 times...at least.

So with that, I'm sure you can imagine that no weight has been lost and the closest I gotten to my goal of India is watching a few Bollywood movies from Netflix. (And not even very good ones at that!)

However, a very lovely woman sent me a message here saying that she missed reading my posts (thanks, btw!) and so I am now re-inspired to starting writing again, and get back on the weightloss wagon.

Tonight I am going to yoga class (which is really humiliating, but I promised friends I would do it with them) so hopefully that will push me to get going. (I'll let you know how it goes soon.)

5 comments:

  1. I work from home a bunch of the time too and it can be quite challenging. And I was just thinking the same thing today. When I was crazy busy, I kept adding more things to my plate and would always get them all done. Now that I have a little more time to myself and more time to do things I always said I would if I had more time, I feel less motivated than ever. I wonder why that is?

    Anyway, I wish you well at yoga tonight. I really liked yoga when I did it but no questions about it, I looked RIDICULOUS trying to get in most of those poses. Here's to it going much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently lost my job. One would think I'd have all the time in the world, but I can't get motivated to do much in this heat.


    I'm stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all go through times like this! I have actually been searching for the motivation to blog for a week now!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going through the blog blahs, too! I'm hoping to get inspired to write something today!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at yoga tonight. It might help you shake the blahs.

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

    Cheers :-)
    - CoconutPalmDesigns

    ReplyDelete