Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We don't need no stinking men...

In preparation for the garage sale, DJ and I had to go through a bunch of our old stuff.

Going through one of DJ's storage units (she has tons of stuff!) I found my way in to exercise:

Upon seeing this I had visions of this going upstairs into my "craft room" (even though I have yet to find time to do any crafts in it) fitting perfectly in the corner. I was going to listen to music or read magazines while riding the bike, and life was going to be perfect.

The problem is that this bike weighs a ton and DJ and I cannot get it up our super steep, super narrow steps:



So now the bike is just sitting in the living room...the first thing you see as you walk in the front door. I don't know if that's a good thing, because it's a constant reminder, or if it's a bad thing because it just depresses me to see it there disrupting all my stuff.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment